1. Have already mentioned using different length spacers (#4) to fold th wings closer to or extend out from the spline center. The idea wouldbe to ave diffrent "projected" areas for different wind speeds.
2. Standoffs, #2 & #3, might have different lengths for a different "cant". Can't imagine for what useful purpose.
3. How about adding another set of standoffs and presenting a double angled wing? Right off hand, There already is too much weight too far from the spline center line which I know limits the wind range.
4. I have tried reversing the fold in the bottom panel out from the spline. Flies great but looks like a pregnant whale from the ground.
5. Last thought would be to eliminate the flared tips at the bottom of panel A and have panel A just taper into a point.