O R I G I N A L
“GRAND-SON of WOODSTOCK”
Designed & Built by Tony Ferrel
Formal Construction Plans originally created in pencil 10/23/99 to 11/2/99 by APF
Updated and Typed for KiteBuilder.com 9/30/00 by APF
TYPE OF KITE
A multi-cellular winged box kite with rotating and counter rotating centers.
“I consider this to be my finest piece to date 2000”
A S S U M P T I O N S
- Builder has advanced cellular experience.
- Already knows what GS of W looks like (HK to Flight Photos)
- No graphics shown, to reduce confusion. Suggest that you personalize it with your own.
- Pattern dimensions are exact cut and intended to be bound with 1” of 3/4 oz ripstop folded in half (Except in area designated hem allowance)
- Sewing instructions are limited to difficult seams only.
- Builder knows the Bobby Stanfield appliqué method
- Estimated construction time, including thinking and pattern creation = 30 days
Since I went to the trouble of creating this, I deserve and demand not only pictures of the completed kite; but also, a critique of the instructions and a list of any changes you made; in return for which you will also be included in an addendum of this article; and, you are entitled to free consulting by me to solve any problems during construction. Call me at the Kite Studio 610-395-3560 Monday thru Friday 10 AM to 5 PM EST.
KiteBuilder Home Page
Tony's BIO | Tony's PLANS | Tony's PHOTOS
All rights reserved ©Kite Studio 89/00